Known as Pittsburgh’s casino, Rivers Casino is a 450,000-square-foot entertainment destination on Pittsburgh’s North Shore. Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate reception, fundraiser, seminar or tradeshow, the Team Members at Rivers Casino are prepared to help you plan a special occasion that goes above and beyond your guests’ expectations. Our high service standards and seasoned, expert culinary team will ensure every detail gets the attention it deserves.
The banquet space at Rivers Casino features a beautiful 10,000-square-foot room that can be configured for any occasion and groups of any size. The banquet space features an outdoor balcony overlooking the three rivers as they join at Point State Park and an unbeatable panoramic vista of the Pittsburgh skyline.
Rivers Casino has something for everyone. From some of the finest dining in Pittsburgh, to a quick snack, Rivers Casino offers a wide variety of restaurants and cuisine options to choose from.
– Winner of Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence, Andrew’s Steak & Seafood offers discriminating diners the opportunity to enjoy fine dining in a sophisticated atmosphere.
– Wheelhouse Bar & Grill at Rivers Casino is the place to watch all your favorite Pittsburgh sports teams on the largest TV in Pittsburgh.
– Want to grab a sandwich or salad? Cíao offers a vibrant atmosphere in which you can have breakfast, a sandwich, salad or soup from 7 a.m.–6 a.m. the following morning.
– Not sure what to eat? Check out the Grand View Buffet which offers a variety of cuisines including Italian, Asian, barbecue and much more.
– If you are looking for more of a casual dining option, West End Café offers a wide variety of unique sandwiches, signature pizzas, fresh salads and mouth-watering desserts.
Looking for something more exciting? Then head to one of Rivers Casino’s bars featuring live bands, summer outdoor concerts and the largest TV screen in the city.
– Drum Bar features live DJs and entertainment, synchronized lights and high-energy music.
– Located in the center of the casino, Levels overlooks the entire casino floor, making it the perfect vantage point for watching all the action at the tables while enjoying one of our signature cocktails.
– Spiral Bar offers a relaxing spot to enjoy your favorite drink while playing video poker. Located in the middle of the casino floor, Spiral Bar offers Happy Hour specials Monday through Thursday.
With an incredible array of dining and entertainment options guaranteed to please, it’s no wonder that Rivers Casino was voted “Best Casino” by the readers of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review for four consecutive years.