EVS ATTENDANT (HOUSEKEEPING)
Join our award-winning team today! Benefits include an exceptional benefits package, paid time off, free and discounted meals, free parking and more! Our EVS Attendants (Housekeeping) have a starting wage of $12/hour.
- Able to operate small cleaning equipments such as extractors, auto scrubbers, buffers and overhead lifts
- Clean restrooms. mirrors, sinks, counter tops, cigarette urns and toilets
- Empty trash bins and pick up loose papers from floors, sinks and counter tops as well as sweep and mop floors
- Remove all trash to exterior trash points
- Remove snow for trash run
- Replace toilet tissue and refill paper towel dispensers
- Clean and polish all furniture, marble, brass, brass floor plates, and entrance door brass and kick door brass plates
- Clean brass, lighting, walls and carpeting
- Clean and dust all lighting and lampshades
- Vacuum flooring, clean windows, clean window ledges and clean team member restaurant floors, and sanitizes all guest and team member areas
- Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance
- Adhere to standards and operating procedures as outlined in the Rivers Casino EVS Manual.
- This is a uniformed position, which requires the team member be in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty
- Be familiar with and ensure safe and proper use of all equipment and chemicals.
- Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential and propriatary information disclosed by a Rivers Casino entity or by a guest of Rivers Casino
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics, and image of self.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.